FPse for Android is the fastest and most compatible PSone emulator for handheld devices!
FPse for android play.google.com.fpse
FPse for Android is the fastest and most compatible PSone emulator for handheld devices.(also known as PSX or Playstation 1)
More than 150.000 active users and rated up to 4,5 stars on google play!
FPse support OpenGL which gives outstanding graphics!
Take a look to the Official Documentation to understand requirements and how it works:
Create an ISO image from your favorite games and enjoy playing them on your Android phone.
- High performance
- High compatibility
- High sound quality
- Real-time save states
- Audio track emulation (using .cue files)
- Dynamically loadable Overlay Pads
- Guncon emulation
- Analog Stick emulation
- Compatible with G-Sensor, Touchscreen and Hardware keys
- Supports .img, .iso, .bin, .cue, .nrg , .mdf and .Z disc image formats
- Full Support for IcontrolPAD, BGP100,Zeemote (via Bluez IME)
- OpenGL support via external plugin!
- Rewrote a big part of the code to get better speed
- Fixed Framelimiter tunning screen for OpenGL
- No need to quit FPse to switch video mode, just quit and restart game
- Changed Video mode to be more clear and unique for each game
- To access this new option Stay pressed on game cover or go to MISC then Video Mode
- Fixed support for pbp multi disc in Covers menu
Required Android O/S : 2.1+